Call (615) 703-2492 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Henry Todd, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Todd completed a residency at University Of Kentucky Hospital. He currently practices at TriStar Cardiovascular Surgery and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Todd is board certified in General Surgery.
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University Of Kentucky Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2014
- University Of Kentucky Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Todd?
This is a no nonsense doctor who will tell it like it is. This was just an office visit, but I like the man and I have trust in him to resolve my heart issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Todd has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Henry Todd, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Todd's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Todd accepts your insurance.
Dr. Todd frequently treats Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) Surgery, Pleural Effusion, and Maze Procedure.
Dr. Todd's office is located at 2400 Patterson St Ste 307, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
TriStar Cardiovascular Surgery
TriStar Cardiovascular Surgery2400 Patterson St Ste 307, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (615) 703-2492