Dr. Stroope has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Henry Stroope, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Bartlesville, OK. Dr. Stroope completed a residency at University Of Arkansas Medical Sciences. He currently practices at Tulsa Bone & Joint Associates and is affiliated with Ascension St. John Jane Phillips. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Arkansas Medical Sciences, Residency Hospital
- University Of Arkansas Medical Sciences, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Arkansas College of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- David N. Collins, MD Private Practice, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- University of Arkansas, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stroope?
Have an ongoing problem with shoulder inflammation. X-rays showed no damage. Dr Stroope injected cortisone in the affected area. Within 24 hours the pain was completely gone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Henry Stroope, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stroope's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stroope accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stroope frequently treats Internal Derangement of Knee, Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), and Knee Dislocation.
Dr. Stroope's office is located at 4140 SE Adams Rd Ste 103, Bartlesville, OK 74006. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. John Jane Phillips
Tulsa Bone & Joint Associates
Tulsa Bone & Joint of Bartlesville4140 SE Adams Rd Ste 103, Bartlesville, OK 74006 (918) 214-8232