Dr. Stroope has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Henry Stroope, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Bartlesville, OK. Dr. Stroope completed a residency at University Of Arkansas Medical Sciences. He currently practices at Tulsa Bone and Joint Associates and is affiliated with Jane Phillips Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Arkansas Medical Sciences, Residency Hospital
- University Of Arkansas Medical Sciences, Internship Hospital — 1988
- David N. Collins, MD Private Practice, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tulsa Bone and Joint Associates
Tulsa Bone & Joint of Bartlesville4140 Se Adams Rd Ste 103, Bartlesville, OK 74006 Existing Patients: (918) 214-8232
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stroope?
Very thorough answered all my questions made me feel comfortable about my upcoming surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Henry Stroope, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stroope's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stroope accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stroope frequently treats Internal Derangement of Knee, Knee Dislocation, and Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear).
Dr. Stroope's office is located at 4140 Se Adams Rd Ste 103, Bartlesville, OK 74006. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jane Phillips Medical Center