Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Henry Okafor, MD is a cardiology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Okafor completed a residency at Meharry Medical College. He currently practices at Christie Clinic and is affiliated with Nashville General Hospital at Meharry. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Vanderbilt University, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Meharry Medical College, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Meharry Medical College, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Okafor?
Need your help to be referred back to you as I am having Cardiac Episodes and need to see you in person
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Okafor frequently treats Chest Pain, Chest Pain Evaluation, and Tilt Table Testing.
Dr. Okafor's office is located at 3601 21st Ave S Ste Iv, Nashville, TN 37232. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Okafor has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Nashville General Hospital at Meharry