Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fessler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Henry Fessler, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Fessler completed a residency at Hartford Hosp. He currently practices at Johns Hopkins Hospital and is affiliated with The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fessler is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Hartford Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Hartford Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- New Jersey Medical School - Piscataway, Medical School — 1982
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Johns Hopkins Hospital600 N WOLFE ST, Baltimore, MD 21287 Existing Patients: (410) 955-3467
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fessler?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fessler frequently treats Respiratory Management, Lung Cancer, and Cough.
Dr. Fessler's office is located at 600 N WOLFE ST, Baltimore, MD 21287. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fessler has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital