Dr. Edwards has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Henry Edwards, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Syosset, NY. Dr. Edwards completed a residency at Walter Reed Genl Hosp. He currently practices at The Kenneth Peters Center for Recovery.
- Baltimore-Washington Inst Psychoanalysis, Other Education — 1974
- Walter Reed Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1966
- Walter Reed Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1963
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1962
- Oberlin College, Undergraduate School — 1958
The Kenneth Peters Center for Recovery6800 Jericho Tpke Ste 122w, Syosset, NY 11791 Existing Patients: (516) 498-9461
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Edwards?
Terrific listener and has a great sense of timing when you wander “off track” trying to avoid difficult topics
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Henry Edwards, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Edwards' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Edwards accepts your insurance.
Dr. Edwards frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Edwards' office is located at 6800 Jericho Tpke Ste 122w, Syosset, NY 11791. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.