Dr. Sandel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Henry Sandel, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Annapolis, MD. Dr. Sandel completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. He currently practices at Womens Surgery Center and is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sandel is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Indiana University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Meridian Plastic Surgeons, Other Education — 2008
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sandel?
Dr. Sandel is fantastic! The staff was very helpful and friendly! I am so happy with my results and would highly recommend Dr. Sandel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Henry Sandel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sandel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sandel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sandel frequently treats Wound Repair, Rhinoseptoplasty, and Deviated Septum.
Dr. Sandel's office is located at 104 Ridgely Ave Ste 201, Annapolis, MD 21401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center