Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cremisi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Henry Cremisi, MD is a nephrology specialist in Boone, NC. Dr. Cremisi completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at Watauga Medical Center and is affiliated with Novant Health Matthews Medical Center. Dr. Cremisi is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Watauga Medical Center
Boone336 Deerfield Rd, Boone, NC 28607 Existing Patients: (828) 262-4100
Sierra Laboratory Corporation2321 W Morehead St, Charlotte, NC 28208 Existing Patients: (704) 333-4217
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cremisi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cremisi frequently treats Magnesium Metabolism Disorders, Dehydration, and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Cremisi's office is located at 336 Deerfield Rd, Boone, NC 28607. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cremisi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Novant Health Matthews Medical Center