Dr. Waterer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. H Chris Waterer, MD is a cardiology specialist in Jackson, MS. Dr. Waterer completed a residency at University Med Center. He currently practices at Baptist Heart and is affiliated with Mississippi Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Waterer is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Waterer?
- University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- U Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Mississippi, Medical School — 1985
- University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Mississippi State University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. H Chris Waterer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Waterer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Waterer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Waterer frequently treats Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Waterer's office is located at 501 Marshall St Ste 104, Jackson, MS 39202. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
Baptist Heart501 Marshall St Ste 104, Jackson, MS 39202 (601) 969-6404