Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 405-0046.
Dr. Henry Pitot, MD
New Patient(507) 405-0046
Dr. Henry Pitot, MD is a oncology specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Pitot completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pitot is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cancer200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905 Call
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pitot?
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Health System in Albert Lea
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
- Northfield Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pitot has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Henry Pitot, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pitot's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pitot accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pitot frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Gastrointestinal Neoplasms.
Dr. Pitot's office is located at 200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.