Dr. Kaplan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Henry Kaplan, DO is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Evansville, IN. Dr. Kaplan completed a residency at Cherokee Mental Hlth Inst. He currently practices at LifeStance Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch, Fellowship Hospital
- Cherokee Mental Hlth Inst, Residency Hospital
- Fort Worth Osteo Med Ctr, Internship Hospital
- Univ North Tx Hlth Sci Ctr Coll Of Osteo Med, Medical School — 1986
- City University of New York, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaplan?
Dr. Kaplan is simply amazing. I have been seeing him for years and he always meets me with compassion and understanding. He is such a great person who relates well to people and mental health. I would highly recommend him as a doctor. He is simply one of the best out there.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kaplan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kaplan frequently treats Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Dr. Kaplan's office is located at 7300 E Indiana St Ste 103, Evansville, IN 47715. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Midwest Behavioral Health7300 E Indiana St Ste 103, Evansville, IN 47715 (812) 401-8008