Dr. Fox has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Henry Fox, MD is a hematology specialist in Chevy Chase, MD. Dr. Fox completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He currently practices at James Gasho MD PC and is affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fox is board certified in Hematology.
- New Engl Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Stanford University, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
James Gasho MD PC5530 Wisconsin Ave Ste 650, Chevy Chase, MD 20815 Existing Patients: (202) 296-2440
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fox?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Henry Fox, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fox's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fox accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fox frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Fox's office is located at 5530 Wisconsin Ave Ste 650, Chevy Chase, MD 20815. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- The George Washington University Hospital