Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Hemant Painter, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Orlando, FL. Dr. Painter completed a residency at Staten Island University Hospital. He currently practices at Hemant P Painter MD. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Staten Island University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Staten Island University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Grant Medical College, Bombay, India, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Gramt Medical College, Bombay University, Medical School — 1980
- Elphinstone, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gujarati, Hindi, Indian, Marathi
Hemant P Painter MD
Dr. Phillips Area Office7232 W Sand Lake Rd Ste 102, Orlando, FL 32819 Existing Patients: (407) 237-0900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Painter?
We are so glad and lucky to have found Dr. Painter, we have been going to him now for about 10-11 years. We had a couple times tried 2 Doctors closer to us, but were disappointed compared to him. We drive about 20 miles to see him. He methodically takes the time to keep us up to date and explains things and takes the time with us both my wife and I to make us feel he cares. Can't beat this man for his caring and kindness and professional character. A friend and a great Physician. Gerald(Jerry) and Gloria Rowan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Painter frequently treats Diabetic Polyneuropathy, Polyneuropathy, and Muscle Weakness.
Dr. Painter's office is located at 7232 W Sand Lake Rd Ste 102, Orlando, FL 32819. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Painter speaks Gujarati, Hindi, and Indian. View profile to see all.
Dr. Painter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.