Dr. Helena Karnani, MD is a family medicine specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Karnani completed a residency at St Vincents Medical Center. She currently practices at St. Vincent's Family Medical Center and is affiliated with Saint Vincent's Medical Center Riverside. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Karnani is board certified in Family Practice.
St. Vincent's Family Medical Center
St. Vincent's Family Medical Center2627 Riverside Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32204 (904) 308-7372
- St Vincents Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Pilgrim Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Boston Family Practice Program, Internship Hospital — 1984
- U Birmingham, England, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karnani?
Dr. Karnani is a professional physician who communicates to patients with a warmth and sincere message that she is totally focused on providing them excellent medical care. She listens and provides appropriate responses to all concerns and questions. She has a gentle touch when performing procedures; always explaining as she proceeds. As a nurse who has worked with numerous physicians over a 50 year career I think Dr. Karnani is an excellent role model for her profession.
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center Riverside