Dr. Chang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Helena Chang, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Chang completed a residency at Temple University Hospital Episcopal Campus. She currently practices at UCLA Medical Group and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chang is board certified in General Surgery.
- Meml Sloan-Kettering Cancer, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Temple University Hospital Episcopal Campus, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UCLA Medical Group
UCLA Medical Group100 Medical Plz Ste 310, Los Angeles, CA 90095 Existing Patients: (310) 825-2144
Bruce Mc Lucas MD100 Ucla Medical Plz Ste 310, Los Angeles, CA 90024 Existing Patients: (310) 825-2144
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chang?
I a word awesome
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Helena Chang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chang's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chang frequently treats Breast Cancer, Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, and Excision of Breast Tumor.
Dr. Chang's office is located at 100 Medical Plz Ste 310, Los Angeles, CA 90095. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chang speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center