Dr. Helen Frederickson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Frederickson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Helen Frederickson, MD is a oncology specialist in Rapid City, SD. Dr. Frederickson completed a residency at University of Colorado. She currently practices at Regional Hospital and is affiliated with Monument Health Rapid City Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Frederickson is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University of Colorado, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Presbyterian / St Lukes Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frederickson?
This woman was not my original OB Dr. She was on call when my original dr had to leave. It was divine timing. She gave me the birth I dreamed of. My own Dr wanted me to have a c-section but she fought for me, believed in me and allowed it. I had two previous c-sections and was able to deliver vaginally my 3rd child. She was calm, encouraging and just like out of a dream. She was AMAZING. I think of this woman so often and pray God blesses her and the patients she works with. She blessed me by honoring my wishes and believing in me and my body and trusting my Faith in God. This woman is an Angel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Frederickson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Frederickson frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Frederickson's office is located at 353 Fairmont Blvd, Rapid City, SD 57701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Frederickson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Monument Health Rapid City Hospital