Dr. Heidi Waldorf, MD is a dermatologist in New York, NY. Dr. Waldorf completed a residency at Harvard Med School. She currently practices at MOUNT SINAI MEDICAL CENTER. Dr. Waldorf is board certified in Dermatology.
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Mount Sinai Medical Center5 E 98th St, New York, NY 10029 (212) 831-1473
- Laser and Skin Surgery Center New York, Fellowship Hospital
- Harvard Med School, Residency Hospital
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Waldorf?
If I could give Dr. Waldorf more than 5 stars I would! My experience with Dr. Waldorf has consistently been amazing. Her offices beautiful, her staff of nurses and administrators are lovely and attentive. Dr Waldorf, herself, is kind and lovely. All of that aside, the essential reason I would never have anyone else work on my face is that Dr. Waldorf’s skill as a Dermatologist. There is an assumption that if you know how to use a syringe then that somehow qualifies you to be able to inject fillers; a fact that couldn’t be further than the truth. You want someone who is smart, is an actual board certified Derm, has great skill as an injector and an aesthetic eye for what needs to be done. Dr. Waldorf makes recommendations based on my individual face and would never have me leave her office looking overdone. I have been seeing her for over 10 years and owe so much of self esteem to her skillful techniques as an injector. I recommend her to everyone!