Dr. Arjomand-Fard has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Heidar Arjomand-Fard, MD is a cardiology specialist in Oxnard, CA. Dr. Arjomand-Fard completed a residency at Easton Hospital. He currently practices at Cabrillo Cardiology Medical Group Inc and is affiliated with St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Arjomand-Fard is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mcp Hahnemann University, Fellowship Hospital
- Easton Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arjomand-Fard?
Dr arjomand is a very good Dr. I was really scared before my surgery and he helped me relax and he seemed to care about me ! He is wonderful ??
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Heidar Arjomand-Fard, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Arjomand-Fard's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Arjomand-Fard accepts your insurance.
Dr. Arjomand-Fard frequently treats Heart Disease, Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), and Cardiomyopathy, Dilated.
Dr. Arjomand-Fard's office is located at 2241 Wankel Way Ste C, Oxnard, CA 93030. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- St. John's Regional Medical Center