Dr. Heena Santry, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Santry's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Heena Santry, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Columbus, OH. Dr. Santry completed a residency at The University of Chicago Medical Center. She currently practices at Osu Nisonger Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Santry is board certified in General Surgery.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- John H. Stroger Jr Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University of Chicago-Pritzker School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- The University of Chicago Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- The University of Chicago Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University of Massachusetts School of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center410 W 10th Ave, Columbus, OH 43210 Existing Patients: (614) 293-2101
Wright State Physicians - Surgery
Southwest Cardiology Inc3533 Southern Blvd Ste 2100, Dayton, OH 45429 Existing Patients: (937) 395-8556
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Santry?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Santry accepts your insurance.
Dr. Santry frequently treats Abdominoplasty, Rib Fracture, and Intestinal Obstruction.
Dr. Santry's office is located at 1581 Dodd Dr, Columbus, OH 43210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Santry has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.