Dr. Reyes has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hector Reyes, MD is a nephrology specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Reyes completed a residency at Baylor Coll of Med. He currently practices at Dallas Nephrology Associates and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reyes is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Baylor Coll of Med, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Baylor Coll of Med, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dallas Nephrology Associates
Dallas Nephrology Associates - Plano OP4701 Old Shepard Pl Ste 100, Plano, TX 75093 Existing Patients: (214) 643-7600
Dallas Nephrology Associates - Irving Office2005 W Park Dr Ste 200, Irving, TX 75061 Existing Patients: (214) 366-6225
Dallas Nephrology Associates - Carrollton Office4323 N Josey Ln Ste 200, Carrollton, TX 75010 Existing Patients: (214) 358-2300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reyes?
Was able to squeeze me in to the schedule for an appointment to discuss treatment plan change. Very caring, takes the time to explain.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hector Reyes, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reyes' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reyes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reyes frequently treats Acute Kidney Failure, Calcium Metabolism Disorders, and Hyperkalemia.
Dr. Reyes' office is located at 4701 Old Shepard Pl Ste 100, Plano, TX 75093. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving
- Carrollton Regional Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- UT Southwestern Clements University Hospital