Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (504) 410-7807, and for other questions, call (504) 842-4721.
Book an Appointment
Dr. Hector Ventura, MD
New Patient(318) 884-0029
Dr. Hector Ventura, MD is a cardiology specialist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Ventura completed a residency at Ochsner Medical Center - New Orleans, LA. He currently practices at Ochsner Medical Center and is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Ventura is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Ochsner Medical Center
Ochsner Medical Center, Heart Transplant1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121 Call
- Ochsner Medical Center - New Orleans, LA, Fellowship Hospital
- Ochsner Medical Center - New Orleans, LA, Residency Hospital
- Ochsner Medical Center - New Orleans, LA, Internship Hospital
- Universidad De Buenos Aires - Buenos Aires, Argentina, Medical School
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Payors Organization
- Humana Veterans
- National Healthcare Alliance
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Special Needs Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ventura?
He is amazing and holds a very well maintained bedside manner! Best cardiologist ever!!
- Ochsner Medical Center
- Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge
- Ochsner Medical Center - Kenner
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ventura has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hector Ventura, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ventura's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ventura accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ventura frequently treats Cardiomyopathy, Dilated, Primary Pulmonary Hypertension, and Congestive Heart Failure.
Dr. Ventura's office is located at 1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ventura speaks Spanish, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.