Dr. Mejia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hector Mejia, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Westminster, CO. Dr. Mejia completed a residency at University Of Colorado Orthopaedic Surgery Residency. and is affiliated with OrthoColorado Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mejia is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- University Of Colorado Orthopaedic Surgery Residency, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 8510 Bryant St, Westminster, CO 80031 Existing Patients: (303) 233-1233
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mejia?
Thank you to Dr. Mejia and his staff for professional and caring treatment. My longtime orthopedist moved to a different city so I am very thankful to find another doctor that exceeds my expectations!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hector Mejia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mejia's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mejia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mejia frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Knee Sprain, and ACL Surgery.
Dr. Mejia's office is located at 8510 Bryant St, Westminster, CO 80031. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mejia speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- OrthoColorado Hospital
- St. Anthony Hospital
- St. Anthony North Health Campus