Dr. Hector Hernandez, MD is a pediatric gastroenterology specialist in Park Ridge, IL. Dr. Hernandez completed a residency at Baylor. He currently practices at SUBURBAN EAR, NOSE, & THROAT SPEC and is affiliated with Loyola University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hernandez is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Suburban Ear, Nose, & Throat Spec
Center Childrens Digestive Hlth1675 Dempster St Fl 3, Park Ridge, IL 60068 Existing Patients: (847) 723-7700
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Baylor College Of Med Houston Texas, Internship Hospital
- U Chicago-Pritzker Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Baylor, Residency Hospital — 1996
- U Francisco Marroquin, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Priority Health
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hernandez?
- Loyola University Medical Center