Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gotay accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hector Gotay, MD is a neurology specialist in Gainesville, GA. Dr. Gotay completed a residency at Med College Ga. He currently practices at Northeast Georgia Physicans Grp and is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gotay is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology.
- Med College Ga, Residency Hospital
- 1971, Internship Hospital
- 1973, Internship Hospital
- 1977, Internship Hospital
- San Juan City Hosp, Internship Hospital
- San Juan City Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine, Medical Sciences Campus, Medical School — 1971
- University of Puerto Rico / Medical Sciences Campus, Undergraduate School
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northeast Georgia Physicans Grp
Northeast Georgia Physicans Grp1315 Jesse Jewell Pkwy Ne # 300, Gainesville, GA 30501 Existing Patients: (770) 219-6520
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gotay?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gotay frequently treats 24-Hour Ambulatory Electroencephalogram, ADHD and-or ADD, and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD).
Dr. Gotay's office is located at 1315 Jesse Jewell Pkwy Ne # 300, Gainesville, GA 30501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gotay speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gotay has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville