Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Hector Dox, MD
Dr. Hector Dox, MD is
- UCLA Medical Center, Division Of Ct Surgery. Pediatric Heart Surgery & Transplantation, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- The Ohio State University Medical Center Cardiothoracic Surgery Training Program, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine & Affiliated Hospitals General Surgery Training Program, Residency Hospital — 1993
- U Puerto Rico Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University Puerto Rico Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1989
- UNIV OF PR SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1988
- University of Puerto Rico / Medical Sciences Campus, Medical School — 1988
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- NGS CoreSource
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other General Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dox?
Fantastic Doctor. Dr. Dox and his staff are amazing. He truly cares about his patients and their family. He is a genuine human being. Once I was under his care he was there everyday. He informed me of the entire procedure , step by step and made sure I understood the risk. i will recommend Dr. Hector Dox to any and every one.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Hector Dox, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Dox's profile.
Dr. Dox in specializes in General Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Dox's office is located at 255 Baptist Blvd Ste 401 Columbus, MS 39705. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Dox is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Dox provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Hector Dox, MD is affiliated with Mercy Hospital South and Mercy Hospital St. Louis.
Yes, Dr. Hector Dox, MD holds board certification in General Surgery.
Dr. Hector Dox, MD has a star rating of 3.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Mercy Hospital South
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis
Frank H Dailey MD
Golden Traiangle Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgeons255 Baptist Blvd Ste 401, Columbus, MS 39705 (662) 244-2288
Baptist Memorial Medical Group Inc100 Baptist Memorial Cir Ste 200, Oxford, MS 38655 (662) 636-2452