Dr. Heather Waterhouse, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Waterhouse's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Heather Waterhouse, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Waterhouse completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. She currently practices at Heritage Medical Associates and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown. Dr. Waterhouse is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Loma Linda Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Loma Linda University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Southern College Of Seventh Day Adventists, Undergraduate School — 1994
Heritage Medical Associates
Green Hills Office2325 Crestmoor Rd, Nashville, TN 37215 Existing Patients: (629) 255-2211
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Waterhouse?
I’ve been treated by several psychiatrists over the years and Dr Waterhouse is by far the best I’ve seen. With her help I’ve weathered many storms where I felt my life spinning out of control and felt hopeless. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Waterhouse accepts your insurance.
Dr. Waterhouse frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence).
Dr. Waterhouse's office is located at 2325 Crestmoor Rd, Nashville, TN 37215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Waterhouse has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown