Dr. Heather Smith, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Smith's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Heather Smith, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Rutland, VT. Dr. Smith completed a residency at University of Louisville Hospital. She currently practices at Rutland Regional Medical Center and is affiliated with Rutland Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Louisville Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University of Louisville Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rutland Regional Medical Center
Hospitalist Program160 Allen St, Rutland, VT 05701 Existing Patients: (802) 772-1900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Hypokalemia , Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Calcium Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 160 Allen St, Rutland, VT 05701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smith has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rutland Regional Medical Center