Dr. Heather Dolman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dolman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Heather Dolman, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Detroit, MI. Dr. Dolman completed a residency at Detroit Receiving Hospital. She currently practices at DMC Specialty Services- Surgery- Harper Professional Building and is affiliated with DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dolman is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- Mayo Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Detroit Receiving Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- DMC & Affilated Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Wright State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
DMC Specialty Services- Surgery- Harper Professional Building
Harper Hospital4160 John R St Ste 908, Detroit, MI 48201 Existing Patients: (313) 745-4195
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dolman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dolman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dolman frequently treats Wound Repair, Umbilical Hernia, and Rib Fracture.
Dr. Dolman's office is located at 4160 John R St Ste 908, Detroit, MI 48201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dolman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital
- DMC Hutzel Women's Hospital
- Harper University Hospital