Dr. Molnar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Heather Molnar, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Farmington Hills, MI. Dr. Molnar completed a residency at Med-Peds. She currently practices at Haller & Hug PC and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Molnar is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Med-Peds, Residency Hospital — 2013
- William Beaumont Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Wayne State University, Medical School — 2009
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Haller & Hug PC
Haller & Hug PC27555 Farmington Rd Ste 120, Farmington Hills, MI 48334 Existing Patients: (248) 477-5608
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Molnar?
Dr. Molnar is patient and kind and listens. I couldn’t give a higher recommendation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Heather Molnar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Molnar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Molnar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Molnar frequently treats Immunization Administration, Bronchiolitis, and Sinusitis.
Dr. Molnar's office is located at 27555 Farmington Rd Ste 120, Farmington Hills, MI 48334. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak