Dr. Heather McKenzie, MD is a family medicine specialist in Cleburne, TX. Dr. McKenzie completed a residency at 2006. She currently practices at FAMILY MEDICINE ASSOCIATES PA. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McKenzie is board certified in Family Practice.
Family Medicine Associates PA
Family Medicine Associates PA220 N Ridgeway Dr, Cleburne, TX 76033 (817) 556-4800
- 2006, Residency Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, Medical School — 2003
- 1999, Undergraduate School
- Texas A&M University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McKenzie?
Love Dr. McKenzie and her staff. They are friendly, caring and always ready to "REALLY" listen to your problems. Crissy, her Nurse Practitioner is fabulous. She carries on Dr. McKenzie's caring attitude and methods of treatment. They are more interested in your over all health than just prescribing meds for EVERY little thing.