Click here to compare with other Pediatric Specialists.
Dr. Heather Winesett, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Duluth, MN. Dr. Winesett completed a residency at U UT. She currently practices at St Luke's Pediatric Associates and is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Winesett is board certified in Pediatrics.
- U UT, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Choice Care (Humana)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC) of South Central Wisconsin
- Security Health Plan (SHP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St Luke's Pediatric Associates
St. Luke's Neurology Associates1012 E 2nd St, Duluth, MN 55805 Existing Patients: (218) 249-7870
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Winesett?
Dr. Winesett takes the time a Dr. should with a patient. She is kind, caring and listens, more importantly hears what you are saying. She is a great Dr. and all of my kids love her!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Winesett frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Winesett's office is located at 1012 E 2nd St, Duluth, MN 55805. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Winesett has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Luke's Hospital