Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Heather Paladine, MD
Dr. Heather Paladine, MD is a family medicine specialist in New York, NY. She currently practices at Farrell Community Health Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Paladine is board certified in Family Practice.
- Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Paladine?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Paladine accepts your insurance.
Dr. Paladine frequently treats Drug Allergy Testing, Independent Educational Evaluation, and Impairment Rating Evaluation.
Dr. Paladine's office is located at 610 W 158th St, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Paladine has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.