Dr. Heather Lehman, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Lehman completed a residency at Women's and Children's Hospital. She currently practices at UBMD Pediatrics and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
UBMD Pediatrics1001 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14203 Existing Patients: (716) 323-0130
- Women and Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Women's and Children's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Women and Children's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Independent Health
- Lifetime Benefit Solutions
- Martin's Point
- MVP Health Care
- No-Fault Car Insurance
- North America Administrators (NAA)
- POMCO Group
- Preferred Care Partners
- Railroad Medicare
- Univera Healthcare
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Worker's Compensation
- YourCare Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lehman?
Dr. Lehman saw my daughter for milk and nut allergies. She spent a lot of time with us, answering all our questions. She was so knowledgable and gave great advice about grocery shopping and school issues with milk allergy.
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- Degraff Memorial Hospital
- John R. Oishei Children's Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital