Dr. Geis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Heather Geis, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Geis completed a residency at University OK Health Science Center. She currently practices at City Psychiatric PC and is affiliated with Integris Southwest Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University OK Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
City Psychiatric PC2816 Nw 57th St Ste 104, Oklahoma City, OK 73112 Existing Patients: (405) 848-7882
Harrisonburg-rockingham Csb1241 N Main St, Harrisonburg, VA 22802 Existing Patients: (540) 434-1941
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Geis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Geis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Geis frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence , and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
Dr. Geis' office is located at 2816 Nw 57th St Ste 104, Oklahoma City, OK 73112. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Southwest Medical Center