Dr. Benjamin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Heather Benjamin, MD is a hematology specialist in Winchester, MA. Dr. Benjamin completed a residency at Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital. She currently practices at Winchester Hosp. Radiation Oncology Ctr and is affiliated with Acmh Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Benjamin is board certified in Hematology.
- Allegheny General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Benjamin?
Totally awesome! She is very caring and talks to you like a normal person in language you understand. She is very patient and takes the extra time to understand all your questions and needs. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Benjamin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Benjamin frequently treats Vitamin B Deficiency, Anemia, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Benjamin's office is located at 620 WASHINGTON ST, Winchester, MA 01890. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Acmh Hospital
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- Indiana Regional Medical Center