Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Newman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Heather Newman, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Golden, CO. Dr. Newman completed a residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center. She currently practices at Front Range Psychiatry, Golden, CO. Dr. Newman is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University Of Wisconsin Medical School, Medical School — 2004
- University Of Wisconsin-Madison, Undergraduate School — 1998
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Front Range Psychiatry, Golden, CO
Front Range Psychiatry, Golden, CO538 COMMONS DR, Golden, CO 80401 Existing Patients: (720) 638-7151
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Newman?
Dr. Newman is the best psychiatrist that I've found. She seems to have a very deep understanding of mental health, and seems dedicated to work with me to find medication that fits my situation. In addition to this she seems to have a level of empathy and understanding of people that I just haven't seen in other psychiatrists or therapists.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Newman frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder.
Dr. Newman's office is located at 538 COMMONS DR, Golden, CO 80401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Newman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.