Dr. Heather Hedstrom, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Panama City, FL. Dr. Hedstrom completed a residency at University Of Kentucky. She currently practices at Panama City Neurosurgery and is affiliated with Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hedstrom is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Panama City Neurosurgery
Panama City Neurosurgery100 Doctors Dr Ste B, Panama City, FL 32405 Existing Patients: (850) 392-0020
- University Of Kentucky, Internship Hospital — 2008
- University Of Kentucky, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Staywell (Wellcare)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hedstrom?
Dr. Hedstrom is an amazing neurosurgeon! She preformed a craniectomy & crainoplasty on my husband and saved his life! She was his doctor the whole time while he was in the ICU. Due to covid we were not able to be in there with him and she made sure to call us almost everyday to let us know his condition. We are so thankful for her! She truly cares about her patients and there family. He had many visit to her office after the hospital and she took time answering every question we had and made sure he was good before we left. We highly recommend Dr. Hedstrom to anyone who wants a knowledgeable and caring neurosurgeon.
- Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center
- Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital Bay