Click here to compare with other Critical Care Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Heath Latham, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Latham completed a residency at Univ Ks Hosp. He currently practices at The University of Kansas Hospital and is affiliated with University Of Kansas Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Latham is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- Univ KS, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Univ Ks Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Latham?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Latham frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
Dr. Latham's office is located at 4000 Cambridge St, Kansas City, KS 66160. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Latham has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Kansas Hospital