Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Heakyung Kim, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Heakyung Kim, MD is a pediatric rehabilitation specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Kim completed a residency at UMDNJ Nj Med School. She currently practices at Heakyung Kim MD and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kim is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- EWHA Women's University / College of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1999
- UMDNJ Nj Med School, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- UMDNJ Nj Med School, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Ewha Womans University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
Dr Kim is excellent for cerebral palsy patients. I’ve been here since July 19,2012
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kim has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Heakyung Kim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kim's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kim frequently treats Cerebral Palsy, Gait Abnormality, and Ataxia.
Dr. Kim's office is located at 180 Fort Washington Avenue, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kim speaks Korean and English. View profile to see all.