Dr. Hazel Bluestein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bluestein's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Hazel Bluestein, MD is a family medicine specialist in Phoenixville, PA. Dr. Bluestein completed a residency at Montgomery Hospital. She currently practices at Premier Immediate Medical Care. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Temple University Med School, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Montgomery Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Medical College Of Pennsylvania, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- HAP Insurance
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Kaiser Permanente
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- National Elevator
- Principal Life
- Providence Health Plans
- Thrivent Financial
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bluestein?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bluestein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bluestein frequently treats Bacteriuria Screening, Mammography, and Cancer Screening.
Dr. Bluestein's office is located at 450 Cresson Blvd Ste 110, Phoenixville, PA 19460. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bluestein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.