Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Al Maluli accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hayan Al Maluli, MD is a cardiology specialist in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Al Maluli completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at Healthpartners Hospitalists and is affiliated with Altru Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Al Maluli is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Temple University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Temple University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Regions Hospital640 Jackson St, Saint Paul, MN 55101 Existing Patients: (651) 254-3456
Sanford Health Psychology801 Broadway N, Fargo, ND 58102 Existing Patients: (701) 234-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Al Maluli?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Al Maluli frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Al Maluli's office is located at 640 Jackson St, Saint Paul, MN 55101. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Al Maluli has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Altru Hospital
- Sanford Medical Center Fargo