Dr. Youssef has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hatim Youssef, DO is a critical care medicine specialist in Kendall Park, NJ. Dr. Youssef completed a residency at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. He currently practices at Respiratory & Sleep Specialists and is affiliated with Princeton Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Youssef is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Rutgers, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Respiratory & Sleep Specialists
Respiratory & Sleep Specialists3546 State Route 27, Kendall Park, NJ 8824 Existing Patients: (732) 737-7801
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Youssef?
Dr Youssef took care of my sister who is mentally disabled. He was amazing with her and took time to explain everything to my husband and I as her guardians. He was patient with her and treated her with compassion and respect. He has our full trust! One of the nicest doctor’s I ever met.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hatim Youssef, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Youssef's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Youssef accepts your insurance.
Dr. Youssef frequently treats Pleural Effusion, Pneumonitis (Due to Solids or Liquids), and Pulmonary Embolism.
Dr. Youssef's office is located at 3546 State Route 27, Kendall Park, NJ 8824. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Youssef speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Princeton Medical Center