Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 820-0150.
Dr. Hatem Halabi, MD
New Patient(312) 820-0150
Dr. Hatem Halabi, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Zion, IL. Dr. Halabi completed a residency at Medical College Virginia Hospitals. He currently practices at Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Chicago and is affiliated with Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Halabi is board certified in General Surgery.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Chicago
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Chicago2520 Elisha Avenue, Zion, IL 60099 Existing Patients: (847) 510-2822
- Medical College Virginia Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Medical College Virginia Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Halabi?
Dr Halabi has been extremely compassionate and genuinely interested in my overall healing and progress. He's very patient and takes time to answer any question or concern. He listens and doesn't disregard any concerns. I've been very pleased with Dr. Halabi and his team. I would recommend him without hesitation.
- Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Halabi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Halabi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Halabi frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Colorectal Cancer, and Port Placements or Replacements.
Dr. Halabi's office is located at 2520 Elisha Avenue, Zion, IL 60099. Find other locations and directions.