Dr. Tabandeh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hassan Tabandeh, MD is a cardiology specialist in Arlington, VA. Dr. Tabandeh completed a residency at Mount Sinai School of Medicine. He currently practices at Virginia Hospital Center Physician Group- Cardiology and is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tabandeh is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- New York Medical College, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Azad University School of Medicine, Tehran-Iran, Medical School — 1993
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Life
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Virginia Hospital Center Physician Group- Cardiology
Virginia Hospital Center Physician Group- Cardiology1625 N George Mason Dr Ste 354, Arlington, VA 22205 Existing Patients: (703) 717-7780
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tabandeh?
I've been a patient for nearly 10 years and couldn't be happier with what Dr. Tabandeh has done for me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hassan Tabandeh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tabandeh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tabandeh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tabandeh frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Tabandeh's office is located at 1625 N George Mason Dr Ste 354, Arlington, VA 22205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tabandeh speaks Arabic, Farsi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Novant Health Uva Prince William Medical Center
- Virginia Hospital Center