Call (770) 742-2871 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Hassan Sayegh, MD
New Patient(770) 742-2871
Dr. Hassan Sayegh, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Sayegh completed a residency at Emory University School Of Med. He currently practices at Piedmont Heart Institute and is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sayegh is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Piedmont Heart Institute
PHI of Buckhead275 Collier Rd Nw Ste 500, Atlanta, GA 30309 Existing Patients: (770) 742-2871
- Emory University School Of Med, Fellowship Hospital
- Emory University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Emory University School Of Med, Internship Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sayegh?
- Piedmont Hospital
- Eastside Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sayegh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hassan Sayegh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sayegh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sayegh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sayegh frequently treats Heart Disease, Mitral Valve Prolapse, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Sayegh's office is located at 275 Collier Rd Nw Ste 500, Atlanta, GA 30309. Find other locations and directions.