Dr. Hassan Ramadan, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Morgantown, WV. Dr. Ramadan completed a residency at Amer U Beirut. He currently practices at WVU Healthcare ENT and is affiliated with WVU Ruby Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ramadan is board certified in Otolaryngology.
WVU Healthcare ENT
WVU Healthcare ENT1065 SUNCREST TOWN CENTRE DR, Morgantown, WV 26505 (304) 599-3959
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Amer U Beirut, Residency Hospital — 1986
- American University Of Beirut, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ramadan?
Dr. Ramadan and his Resident Adam were the right people for the job when my 13month old daughter needed her Adenoids removed, causing a 90%+ blockage in her nasal passage. Then again recently, now that my daughter is almost 4 years old, to remove her tonsils and the portion of her adenoids that grew back. Both Dr. Ramadan and his staff as well as the OR staff and especially the nurses in both Post Op. recovery phases were very kind and patient with our family as we went through a trying day.
- WVU Ruby Memorial Hospital