Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Hassan Hachem, MD is a nephrology specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Hachem completed a residency at St. Louis University Health Science Center. He currently practices at Akdhc - Thomas and is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hachem is board certified in Nephrology.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- St. Louis University Health Science Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Caen U Med Sch, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, French, Spanish
Akdhc - Thomas2545 E Thomas Rd Ste 120, Phoenix, AZ 85016 Existing Patients: (602) 419-3378
Arizona Kidney Disease & Hypertension Center, LLC
Akdhc - Chandler1120 S Dobson Rd Ste 115, Chandler, AZ 85286 Existing Patients: (480) 857-2381
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hachem?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hachem has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hachem frequently treats Hypotension (Excluding Maternal), Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, and Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload.
Dr. Hachem's office is located at 2545 E Thomas Rd Ste 120, Phoenix, AZ 85016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hachem speaks Spanish, Arabic, and French. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center
- Valleywise Health Medical Center