Dr. Abbass has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hassan Abbass, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Mayfield Heights, OH. Dr. Abbass completed a residency at Case Western Res U/Univ Hosps. He currently practices at UH and is affiliated with Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Case Western Res U/Univ Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Univ Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Life
- Thrivent Financial
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ohio ENT Associates
Ohio ENT Associates6693 N Chestnut St, Ravenna, OH 44266 Existing Patients: (330) 297-9080
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abbass?
Thorough and caring
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hassan Abbass, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abbass' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abbass accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abbass frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Otologic Conditions & Procedures, and Upper Respiratory Conditions.
Dr. Abbass' office is located at 5850 Landerbrook Dr Ste 100, Mayfield Heights, OH 44124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abbass speaks Arabic, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital
- UH Bedford Medical Center
- UH Geauga Medical Center
- University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
- University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital
- University Hospitals Portage Medical Center