Dr. Hashim Kazmi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kazmi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Hashim Kazmi, MD is a nephrology specialist in Bakersfield, CA. Dr. Kazmi completed a residency at Elmhurst Hospital Center Mt Sinai. He currently practices at The Nephrology Group Inc and is affiliated with Adventist Health Bakersfield. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kazmi is board certified in Nephrology.
- Elmhurst Hospital Center Mt Sinai, Residency Hospital
- Wyckoff Heights Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Dow Medical College, Dow University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Nephrology Group Inc
Advanced Kidney Medical Group3933 Coffee Rd Ste B, Bakersfield, CA 93308 Existing Patients: (661) 588-9999
Peter S. Mccauley M.d. Inc3933 Coffee Rd Ste A, Bakersfield, CA 93308 Existing Patients: (661) 588-9999
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kazmi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kazmi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kazmi frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Kazmi's office is located at 3933 Coffee Rd Ste B, Bakersfield, CA 93308. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kazmi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Bakersfield
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Downtown - Bakersfield