Dr. Haseeb Al-Mufti, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Al-Mufti's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Haseeb Al-Mufti, MD is a nephrology specialist in San Leandro, CA. Dr. Al-Mufti completed a residency at Barberton Citizens Hospital. He currently practices at Renal Associates and is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Al-Mufti is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Barberton Citizens Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Franklin Square hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- Moffitt Hospital University Of Ca, Residency Hospital
- Fac Med U Baghdad, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Renal Associates Inc.13939 E 14th St Ste 170, San Leandro, CA 94578 Existing Patients: (510) 483-2480
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Al-Mufti?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Al-Mufti accepts your insurance.
Dr. Al-Mufti frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Calcium Metabolism Disorders, and Hypercalcemia.
Dr. Al-Mufti's office is located at 13939 E 14th St Ste 170, San Leandro, CA 94578. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Al-Mufti speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Al-Mufti has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
- Eden Medical Center
- San Leandro Hospital