Dr. Hasanali Fatteh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fatteh's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Hasanali Fatteh, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Fatteh completed a residency at Med College Of Ga Hospital and Cli. He currently practices at Horizon Eye Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Med College Of Ga Hospital and Cli, Residency Hospital
- Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fatteh?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fatteh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fatteh frequently treats Farnsworth Lantern Test, B-Scan Ultrasound, and Vision Screening.
Dr. Fatteh's office is located at 1212 Augusta West Pkwy Ste A1, Augusta, GA 30909. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fatteh speaks Gujarati and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Fatteh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Horizon Eye Center
Horizon Eye Center1212 Augusta West Pkwy Ste A1, Augusta, GA 30909 Existing Patients: (706) 364-2020